life in the lazy lane

6.1.12

i found a reason-the velvet underground
Of all days I mostly adore the lazy ones, when you lie in bed, careless and free. You snuggle up with some hot cocoa and your teddy bears, tucked in your warm floral duvet. I usually go over my scrapbooks, listen to Radio Dept. and make plans for the future.
images via weheartit
My life has been pretty lazy the past weeks but that's the part I love about the holidays! I've been out and about in the city only a few times, mostly for coffee or small walks. I also bought a bunch of pretty stuff for my house and I can't wait to get there. I'm leaving my parents' house on Sunday. So excited to go baaaaack!The non-so-exciting part is that as soon as I get back, I need to start studying for my semester exams..pff! I'll soon be back!
xxxx

16 comments :

  1. No plans. Just snuggling. The perfect way to spend the day.

    Glad you get to relax after the holidays.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics, I really want a lazy day now too, with a beautiful duvet.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I really want a lazy day! All those pictures of crumpled duvets have me dreaming of a long summer break already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!! i lvoe the mugs and little floral prints!!
    page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I'm jealous! I really miss my bed, we only see each other for a minimum amount of time each night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics!!kisses!

    http://decorastyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog :) now following you
    Veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are amazing, you have a lovely blog! Keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh
    Lazy days have passed my dear!!
    Time to study :-/

    ...and then, let the party begin!!

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Καλή χρονιά!
    Είχα πάει Βόλο για τις γιορτές και μια μέρα που περπατούσα στην παραλία θυμήθηκα μια φωτογραφία που είχες ανεβάσει από το μπαλκόνι σου που φαινόταν η θάλασσα. :-) Καλώς να επιστρέψεις σπιτάκι σου!! φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are darling. My life has pretty much as how you've described it for the past month. Right now I'm getting a bit sick of it and I can't wait to start working again!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. μικρο καπκεικ που με κανεις να αναπολω το παπλωμα μου...οι πλατφορμες ειναι απο τα pull'n'bear! ειναι βολικες, με καλο τακουνι και σε καλη τιμη... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love lazy days!!!!Such a great post, I like it!!! The photos are simply fab!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are definitely the best days.. especially with hot cocoa and a warm bear!x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have lovely blog dear!
    Tell me your opinion in my blog!

    thechicdream.blogspot.com

    If U want tell me to follow each other!

    Kisses Elpi xxx

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is welcome but please remember to be kind!