20.8.09


These inspirational outfits fill my mind with new and exciting combinations for my own clothes! It makes no difference if you are wearing a Prada instead of a Zara if you are not styling it up correctly! You can upgrade the cheapest dress with some funky jewelry and move your outfit on an other level!

It's been almost two months since Daphne told me about FACEHUNTER! Its the coolest thing I have ever seen and I am really happy to have discovered him! This is all about a guy, who travels around the world in pursue of the best-dressed people! It's absolutely clever and I bet real fun! I wish I could be with him, or at least I wish he would take a picture of me!!! Ok so here I posted the people that I like and will be my inspirations from now on! As for you Yvan, you are AMAZING and you are doing the coolest job in the world!
You can find his work on his blog at: http://facehunter.blogspot.com/

Anyway, my advise is to go out shopping with one of your friends and choose to try out clothes that you wouldn't normally buy! Maybe you will be surprised by the results!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Every little word is welcome but please remember to be kind!