Let There Be Love - Oasis

18.9.09


Hey beautiful people! This week has been a total runway! I am so tired and THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY.
I just finished my Spanish class, it's raining and I am feeling so happy : ) First week at school ended without any drama and I am really happy with everything. I sorted things out in my life and now everything is working like a clock!
I didn't get a chance to post something new or take any pictures at all this time but I will, I promise! I have a lot of new inspirations and ideas. Also, I have a great new too, I got accepted in The " Manhattan Theatre Club". Its something that is organized by my school only for fifth formers like me, where we produce a whole play writen by students from the US. Its SO COOL and interesting! I am working with really creative and fun people and I am sure that we are going to do a great job : ) I am sure. I will be helping with the props and I am really really excited! We are spending the whole second semester preparing the play!!! In the meantime we will be contacting directors via the internet who will be telling us the tasks! It's so amazing and I feel really lucky and proud that they chose me out of 200 people!!! The team will be of 20 people!!! My new family...
'
Anyway I am spending this weekend with B.F Daphne, wathcing "Confessions of A Shopaholic" on my couch, eating pizza and gossiping! It couldn't be better! We were planning to go the the Reworks festival (electronic music festival) but we didn't find tickets!! But for sure, we know how to rock our days! Even the rainy ones....

See u all : )
Seize the day!

8 comments :

  1. Thank you very much for your comment and for following me!! I'm so glad you like my blog... you have a very pretty blog too!! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute picture of you, so whimsical and fun! Good luck in school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. xaxaxax p ts 8imi8ikes autes ts photos????
    teleioooooo post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
    t leme glikia m!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time, u look so pretty in those pictures, I love ur picture with the Starbucks mug^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. you ve planned a very nice weekend!hope i ll do the same!although I will replace the movie with "gossip girl" :)

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is welcome but please remember to be kind!