Latest Obsession: Suri Cruise

25.11.09

School 's been taking most of my me-time and I am unable to do things that I want so, I think that this is the worst part of school whatsoever. What I wanna say is that I really need some time to read my books, go out for a cup of coffee or a quick shop! Its so unfair and sad that I always have a reason to stay at home. I mean, last Sunday I stayed home to study math (ew!) instead of going to the Movies to watch New Moon(!). Anyway, think possitive and share a smile!(-new moto)!!! SOOO here is my new little research: Suri Cruise! Yes yes. THAT Suri Cruise, Tom's and Katie's stylish little muffin!
I dunno, but this girl really- INSPIRES me! I mean, how old is she?! Anyway,I know that you all deeply inside yourselves actually like her too, so here are some adorable pictures I found after a long browsing!!!





I love that one : )



What do you think? Isn't she a lovie? I wish I could be a little more like her!
For now, bye loves!!!
xoxo
Annie

16 comments :

  1. hahahahaha glika einai!!!!!!!!!
    k poli stilaki omws....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh yes she's so cute!
    follow you too!

    XX Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is really cute. (:

    hope you get to watch new moon soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...!!!!
    kouklaki:)

    new moon is love ( einai epitaktikotati anagki na tin deiss!!!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is rather adorable.
    definately will have katie's good looks.
    following you too :)
    and thanks so much for the lovely words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nawh, shes a little cutie !
    thanks for following btw :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutie!yes!but also although a lot of people are going to yell at me i like her mum' s style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just gorgeous!






    xxxx.
    ♥ ctrlove.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. surprisingly cute yes :] thank you for following me! you have such a cute blog! xcx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suri cruise is so lovely!
    I scrolled through your blog and really like it, I'm following you too=)

    Love, Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. apo pio cute diasima mora...

    krima pou i mitera tis epimeni na tis forai takounia..iouou...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I was that cute and fashinable when I was that young! :( x

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a really cute little kid, but don"t you think her parents are insane? haha everyone always tell me that I have the same haircut as her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think she is the most beautiful little girl I've ever seen! She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!! It's like, you can never see enough pictures of that kid lol

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is welcome but please remember to be kind!