Great Questions!

26.8.09

1. What is your favorite item of clothing? Well, it's hard to choose, but I would go for a grey dress with purple flowers!
2. What are your biggest obsessions? I am obsessed with earrings, scarfs and books! I love them and I spend almost all my pocket money on them. I also love buying second-hand books!
3. Who inspires you? Myself. Just kidding! I am inspired by people from my everyday life and sometimes by actresses.
4. Who is your favorite designer and why? Ehm...I think that I prefer Marc Jacobs work because he always creates stylish and elegant clothes but I don't like buying them because I believe that fashion doesn't necessarily need to be so expensive!
5. What is your favourite song ever? That is the hardest question EVER! I always find new artists and discover new songs almost every day! But the ones that I never stop listening to are "Silent Sigh" by Badly Drawn Boy, "She's a Lady" by FTSK , "Hard To Live In The City" by Albert Hammond and "Friday I'm in Love" by The Cure.
6. What is your favourite song right now? "Judas" by The Verve.
7. If you were a sweetie, what would you be? Hard question too. I think I would be a chocolate suffle!
8. What's your favourite film? Can't really decide. 27 Dresses and The Holiday.
9. Who's your favourite actor? Katherine Heigl, Liv Tyler and James Marsden, my dream guy.
10. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? In London, in a quiet and cosy caffe!
11. What are your 3 favourite smells? Clean Laundry, Vanilla, Fresh baked cookies.
12. What are your 3 favourite tastes? Chocolate, Strawberry jam and pancakes.
13. What is your most treasured possession? My diary.
14. What did you always want to do/be when you grew up? I've changed my mind quite a lot of times: ballerina, bakery owner, austronaut...
15. If you were an ice-cream, what flavour would you be? Blackforest, definitely!
16. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you? Katherine Heigl for sure.
17. What would your perfect afternoon consist of? Shopping out with B.F, quick coffee at Starbucks and pj party at Daphne's house!
18. If you were a flower, what would you be? A daisy. I don't know why. I like the name and the smell!
19. Tell me a random thing - a quote, a line from a song, book, movie... "Love is the smoke, made with the fume of sighs"-Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet.
20. Which is your favorite tea flavour? Orange and Cinammon and all the Christmas flavors.
21. Which is your favorite word? Pastaflora. It reminds me of nice and cute things!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Every little word is welcome but please remember to be kind!