White Christmas- Frank Sinatra

12.12.09

Merry Christmas everyone♥
I am here again posting my next post and feeling the Christmas spirit (at last!)I am so excited that we finally reach x-mas!!! Everything is so beautiful in the city and in my life too... Firstly, we decorated our Christmas tree on Thursday and I placed a really cute star with lights in my room! Also, I put little lights around my windows and the atmosphere really changed-I'm telling you, you should absolutely decorate your room-it will change your mood!
Today we went shopping with Daphne at the city center! We took a quick look at the shops, bought some stuff and then went for a coffee at Starbusks : )
(here: my B.F Daphne at Starbucks!)
Today's outfit! (Wellies: ZARA, coat: H&M, scarf: Accessorize,bag: a plain blach cotton bag, hand painted)


These are the cute Snowman-earrings I bought from Accessorize today! I am going to wear them at my school's Christmas Bazaar : P



And this is the new scarf I bought : )

Christmas kisses to everyoneeee : )

Love, Annie

4 comments :

  1. ta skoularikia apo to accessorize me trelainoun!egw foraw ta dika mou kai ta afhnw na anavosvhnoun! (ennoeitai pws oi filoi mou me koroidevoun...)
    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everythings so pretty.
    happy holidays. (:

    -cris

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is welcome but please remember to be kind!